Lined Up

Lined Up
All pretty and clean

Monday 11 July 2011

14th May - Round 3 Northern Regionals MX - Dirt Bronco's


Bike used :- Honda CR125 2003


The day started off bad.  What's the first thing they tell you when you race - do not be late as this adds to the stress of the day.  Well try being an hour late - it really makes the stress of the day worse.  Luckily we had Gary from Dirt Bike Fanatics as pit support  and he was already there and all set up.  (Thanx Gary)


The race track was perfectly prepped yet again well done guys.


There were quite a few new faces.  The ladies class just keeps getting bigger and better at every race.


My starts are still not getting any better and I have a fear of them so badly that I cannot even think of them.  I practise starts and ace them but when it comes to race day its as if I forget all about the training and practise sessions and I end up getting the starts all wrong.  This phenomena stills remains unexplained to me.


The girls have definately improved their riding, training and hardwork paid off.  I however seem to be getting worse.  Not sure if I was just having a bad day or if age is now becoming a factor.   Lets just not mention the age lets just say that the girls are getting better and that they have worked hard and trained hard. 


Alecia fed me carrots from her carrot spewing machine.  Alecia has improved her riding by bounds and leaps - I'm so impressed with her.  She has managed to get her riding style down to a fine art.  She looks comfortable on the bike.   Well done girl!     However shame and sorry for you but I'm still one place ahead on the points.  Mmmm best you get cracking cause I'm only one point ahead.   So I'm still holding on to 5th place overall - I'm impressed with myself, but this might not be for long as the points are not far apart. 


 Well done girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment